Sunday, March 13, 2011

Best Man Cave Sports: Mailweek 3/13/11 Pulls & TTM



Very solid mailweek coming in on 3/13/11. Added 5 new 91-92 Upper Deck autos to my set. Just casually doing this one. What makes me more happy is the fact that I added Damon Stoudamire and Bob Cousy to my TTM success pile. Damon I have gotten before at a Grizzlies game, but TTM gave me the chance to get multiple autos done including the 95-96 Ultra RC card which is a very clean, autographable rookie set. So it looks...NICE. The Bob Cousy Greats of the Game is a nice addition to that set, once again I never ask for a personalization so I am always surprised when it happens. Next I will send Cousy his 06-07 Turkey Red which hopefully he will autograph with a donation once again. That card will most likely be slabbed by PSA.

So contest....

Who is that figure of in the middle of the Kevin McHale PSA RC and the Dave Bing Figure?

Winner gets...ummm...a surprise certified auto card.

No comments:

Post a Comment