Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bill Russell & John Havlicek

So here is the deal....

I've been in contact with Rich Altman who is a promoter that runs the Boston Show through Hollywood Collectibles. Bill Russell and John "Hondo" Havlicek are exclusive through this company. I wanted to get a deal on getting cards signed since they are smaller then the normal prints and other premium items collector's normally get signed. He was able to cut me this deal:

Bill Russell (minimum 10 cards total)

$100 per card (down from $175)

John Havlicek (no minimum)

$65 per card (down from $85)

If you want in please e-mail me at dustinmbest@live.com . I would need all cards by March 25, 2011 at the latest. Add an SASE or an extra $5 for shipping.

Here is the information on the Boston Show: Here
Here is my ebay power seller feedback for references: Here

No comments:

Post a Comment